A 17-year-old riding in a buggy that was hit by a truck last week has now died, according to the Barron County Sheriff's Department.
- Insurance rates provide 2021 planting incentive
- Read the full transcript of Ben Frederickson's Tuesday STL sports chat
- 1895 Bancorp of Wisconsin, Inc. Announces Plan To Sell Additional Stock And Convert To A Fully Public Company
- Arizona defends election integrity laws before U.S. Supreme Court
- School choice to get hearing at Wisconsin Capitol
Prairie Farm suffered its first girls basketball loss of the year while taking on Unity in a battle of unbeaten clubs but rebounded to pick up key conference victories over Shell Lake and Turtle Lake.
Now that the crop insurance rates have been set, farmers know they have a floor to work with in the grain markets. But it doesn’t mean all risk has disappeared.