Residents of the Barron Area School District have until next Monday, Nov. 2, 2020, to return a district-wide survey regarding improvements to …
- Watch this production car break world speed record
- Inside the Mexican factory preparing to produce Covid-19 vaccine
- Kanye West gifts Kim Kardashian West a hologram of her late father
- How I quarantined for two weeks to play video games for 100M people
- City of Milwaukee Office of Violence Prevention and Local Business Team Up to Hand Out Masks Day Before Registration Deadline
After posting a perfect 10-0 regular season, Barron’s soccer team won a 3-team Div. 3 regional with a thrilling 2-1 win over rival Cumberland on a cold Saturday, Oct. 24, at Cumberland.
Their son’s decision to play football at MU led to the Nathans moving to Columbia and opening a new barbecue restaurant.
MILWAUKEE, Oct. 30, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- City of Milwaukee Office of Violence Prevention (OVP), #MaskUpMKE and Rebel Reform will hand out masks at polls the last day before the voter registration deadline October 30th and again on election day. The organizations are working to reduce barriers to voting amidst the pandemic and potential voter intimidation during next week's election.