TownNews.com Content Exchange
As featured on
WASHINGTON — U.S. Rep. John Joyce has made one of his first initiatives in Congress a renewed push for nondairy, plant-based products, such as almond milk, to drop “milk” from their labels.
- Jason Blum: Happy Death Day 2U was an unlikely sequel
- Despite snowstorms, it's a normal winter and wide-spread emergency feeding unnecessary
- Some Wisconsin Republicans wary of President Trump's emergency declaration
- NFL Draft: What's next for injured Mississippi State DT Jeffery Simmons?
- Outdoors: Changes afoot in hunting
- Is there a case for the Bears letting Callahan and Amos leave in free agency?
- J.J. Abrams reveals filming has wrapped on Star Wars: Episode IX
- Fitchburg Mayor Jason Gonzalez was disciplined for sexual harassment by Oregon fire department
- Lawrence E. "Lars" Hoff
- Noe person dead in Highway 48 crash
- Weekend snowmobile accidents kill four
- County pot bust nets $38,000 in Chetek man’s residence
- R.L. woman allegedly armed with handgun while intoxicated
- Man killed in Friday Highway 48 crash
- Man crashed one of two stolen vehicles; flew through windshield
- Dallas man allegedly attacked home with baseball bat
- Patterson waives preliminary; Court appearance lasted mere minutes
- Man attempts to fire lawyer at Barron court hearing