In today’s 10 a.m. video, columnist Ben Hochman celebrates the birthday of Larry Hughes, a CBC and St. Louis U. hoops legend who averaged 14.1 points per game in the NBA. Also, a happy birthday shoutout to Tiffani-Amber Thiessen! And, as always, Hochman picks a random St. Louis Cards card from the hat.
As featured on
SLU is gaining momentum while stacking up victories in the Atlantic 10. Meanwhile Missouri got stronger for the SEC stretch run by getting Isiaih Mosley and Mohamed Diarra in its playing rotation.
Local Legal Notices
- Health Highlights: Jan. 30, 2023
- Student Loans: 5 Biggest Winners of Biden’s New IDR Plan
- Bengals return home feeling sting of AFC runner-up finish
- ‘The Company You Keep’: Milo Ventimiglia Plays Con Artist in Trailer for ABC Drama (VIDEO)
- Pandemic at a Tipping Point: WHO
- ‘The Watchful Eye’ Stars Felt a ‘Weird Presence’ on Set of the Thriller (VIDEO)
- 108 new state legislative leaders elected across U.S.
- Vos, Evers talk flat tax’s uncertain future
- Hair, nail salons now open on La Salle;
- Barron couple faces a multitude of charges
- Lots of snow, some of it blue; Color matches mood of weary winter sufferers; 45” of snow since Dec. 14
- Eric D. Swan
- Jailed Cumberland woman faces felony drug charge
- Treacherous Ice sinks snowmobiles
- Logan J. Wickman
- Chetek man allegedly tried to steal two vehicles
- Shirley Rae (Ormson) Hover
- Darrell Lester Koster